Redalpine Venture Partners AG is a leading manager of „early-stage“ Venture Capital funds in Europe. We bring together innovation and investors, entrepreneurs and expertise, the key ingredients for commercial success. Do you want to become part of our success story?
We as a team are enthusiastic about investing in and empowering game-changing entrepreneurs and startup companies. Get in touch if you share the same enthusiasm and want to work with us as:
ASSOCIATE OR INVESTMENT MANAGER
Depending on your experience and background, you will support us with and drive many of our key activities as an early-stage venture investor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and supporting our dealflow and associated processes
- Identifying and evaluating investment opportunities
- Structuring, negotiating and executing investments
- Working with portfolio companies and managing Redalpine’s interests in these companies
- Developing expertise across Redalpine’s investment sectors
- Representing and developing the Redalpine brand and building out the Redalpine network
You will master challenging situations and develop new skills and meaningful, lasting relationships. We are looking for candidates who enjoy all aspects of building great new companies, who are ready to deliver spectacular work and have the ability to wear many hats. We are keen to bring people on board who can work at eye-level with the exceptional founders and CEOs that we invest in.
- You have already demonstrated your entrepreneurial talents and worked in various operative roles and positions
- Strong interest in the startup ecosystem and new technologies, from tech to health tech
- Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player; fast-learner who is a good listener
- Hungry to create, contribute, build and to go the extra mile
- Strength in organization, structured analytical thinking and processes
- Independent, proactive, goal-oriented, creative and tenacious: You thrive in challenging situations
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in German and English
We offer a highly diverse and dynamic work environment in a very engaged team. If you want to achieve great things with us and can contribute to Redalpine’s success, please send your application via email to email@example.com .